RRB Assistant Loco Pilot ALP Recruitment 2018
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot ALP Recruitment 2018 : Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is about to release advertisement for the RRB ALP Jobs 2018. It is expected that the vacancy notification will be released this year ( 2018). Approx 27019 posts of ALP are vacant in the Railway. If you are preparing for the Railway Recruitment 2018 Exam then this opportunity is only for you.
This year, approx 2.5 lakh vacant position of Railway will be filled through Online Exam and it will be the biggest online examination of the Nation. If you want to know the details about ALP Vacancy 2018 then read entire details written below.
|Sakari Naukri||Sarkari Result||Admit Card|
ALP Job Profile:
Assistant Loco Pilot helps in driving the train. The job needs continuous thoughtfulness and high degree of understanding. Aptitude test is taken by the Railways to test the awareness of the situation. candidates who fulfilling the expectation of Railway examination are posted as Loco Pilot. Mainly we can say that the Assitant Loco Pilot assist the driver in driving train. Apart from help, he/she also looks after the fine-tuning Loco, attending minor repairs of the Loco.
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot ALP Recruitment 2018
- RRB ALP Recruitment 2018: 17849 Vacancy [Tentative]
- Name of Recruiter: Indian Railways
- Name of Posts : Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 17849 Posts
- Eligibility: ITI + Trade Certificate in concerned Trade
- Salary: Rs 19900/- PM
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates who wish to work as an Assistant Loco Pilot in Indian Railway must full fill the following eligibility criteria to apply for the vacant position.
Educational Qualification for RRB ALP 2018:
Aspirants must have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination under 10+2 system from government recognised board or institution and ITI from recognised SCVT/NCVT in the trade of Fitter, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic/ Millwright Maintenance Mechanic/ Mechanic Radio & TV/ Electronics Mechanic/ Mechanic Moter vehicle/ Wireman/ Tractor Mechanic / Armature & Coil Winder/ Mechanic Diesel / Heat Engine/ Turner/ Machinist/ Refrigeration & AC mechanic. Candidates having Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobile Engg approved by AICTE will also be eligible to apply for ALP.
Age Limit for RRB Assistant Loco Pilot ALP Job 2018:
Candidates age should be in between 18-30 years as on the last date of online application. The upper age limit is relaxable under, subject to the submission of requisite certificate.
- By 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- By 3 years for OBC candidates
- For Ex-serviceman, up to the extent of service rendered in Defence, plus 3 years, provides they have put in more than 6 months services after affectation.
- By 5 years for candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- By 10 years for persons with Disabilities (PWD) UR, (13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST).
RRB ALP Salary:
Pay Scale of RRB ALP is Rs 5200 – 20200/- and Grade Pay is Rs 1900/-. The initial pay of an ALP is Rs 5830/- and Total pay is Rs 7730/-. Apart from basic pay, candidates will also get DA, TA and HRA.
How to apply for RRB ALP Job 2017 – 2018:
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria issued by RRBs need to submit online application through official regional website of RRB. One candidate can apply one application through the regional RRB. To submit RRB Assistant Loco Pilot ALP Job 2017 – 2018 online application follow below-written guideline.
As we know that the Railway recruitment Board has announced that the Aadhar Card is mandatory for every candidate who wish to apply for the Job. If you have your aadhar card then proceed further, if not, go to the nearest Aadhar Enrollment center and register yourself. After registration, you can apply with enrollment number.
- First of all visit official regional website of RRB. Next click on link like CEN 01/2018 or CEN 02/2018 “RRB ALP Recruitment 2018”.
- After that a page containing online application will appear on the screen. Fill all the details and upload photo and signature.
- Finaly submit the online application.
Selection Process of RRB ALP Jobs 2018:
Candidates will be selected as per merit, on the basis of online written examination. The standard of the question for the online written examination will be generally in conformity with educational standard and/or minimum technical qualification prescribed for the posts.
The question will be of objective types with multiple choice and are likely to include question pertaining to General awareness, arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General studies and technical ability. The question paper will be in English, Hindi and Urdu and local language.
RRB 23801 ALP Recruitment 2018: Important Date
- Starting of online application: 27-01-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 26-02-2018
- Date of Written Examination: will be released soon
- Official Notification : will be released soon
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Download Advertisement||Available Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|