UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2018
UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2018: Uttar Pradesh Revenue Department has invited Application for the Posts of Lekhpal (Accountant). Candidates who are keen to Apply for this Recruitment. Important Question is that what will be the Exam Pattern & Syllabus for the UP लेखपाल भर्ती परीक्षा 2017. So in this Article, we will provide you Information about Expected Exam Pattern & Syllabus for UP Lekhpal Exam which is scheduled soon.
|Sakari Naukri||Sarkari Result||Admit Card|
Selection Process :- Selection for the Lekhpal will be fully based on Written Exam. Tata Consultancy Service fully hold the Right to conduct Written Exam. Selection Process will be of Total 100 Marks i.e. Written Exam. Written Exam will be taken on OMR Sheet.
Exam Pattern :- Selection for the Post of Lekhpal will be based on Written exam under Direct Recruitment. Written Exam will be of Intermediate Level. Objective Type Questions will be asked in the written Exam. Exam will be based on qualification as per Intermediate. Written Exam will be of Total 100 Marks.
- Time Duration of Exam will be 90 Minutes (1 Hour 30 Minutes).
- Candidates have to attempt 100 questions in 90 Minutes.
UP Lekhpal Exam Syllabus 2018
General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी) : अलंकार, रस, समास, पर्यायवाची, विलोम, तत्सम एवं तदभव, सन्धियां, वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण, लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे, वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
Arithmetic & Statistics : Number System, Percentage, Profit Loss, Statistics, Classification of Facts, Frequency, Frequency Distribution, tabulation, Cumulative Frequency. Formulation of Facts, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Central measurement : Parallel Mean, Median & Mode.
Algebra : LCM & HCF, Relation between LCM & HCF, Simultaneous equations, Quadratic Equations, Factors, Area theorem.
Geometry : Triangle & Pythagoras Theorem, Rectangle, Square, Trapezium, The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram, The perimeter & Area of Circle.
General Knowledge :
- General Science, Current Affairs of National & International Importance, Indian History, Freedom Movement, Indian Politics & Economics, World Geography & Population, Questions from the events that happen in daily life specially from perspective of General Science.
Indian History: Focus will be on Knowledge of Financial, Social, Religious & Political Parties. Under Indian Freedom Movement knowledge about Nature & Specialty of Indian Freedom Movement, Rise of nationalism & How we get Freedom is expected.
World Geography : only General Knowledge will be tested about Physical/ Ecology of India, Economical, Social, Demographic Issues.
Village Society & Development (ग्राम समाज एवं विकास) : Village Development is Respect of India, Village Development Programmes & Management, Village Development Research, Village Health Schemes, Village Social, Development, Village Development & Land Reformation.
NOTE : Apart from these Topics, Candidates also must focus on the Topics Like Importance of Agriculture, Nature of Indian Agriculture. Under Land Reformation focus on the Objectives of Land Reformation, Tenant Reform & Necesssity. Read about Kisaan Credit Card.
Important Departments Related to Rural Areas like Block Development Officer, Chakbandi Lekhpal, Lekhpal, Village Development Officer, Naid Tehsildar etc.
Under Government Schemes Focus on all schemes by Central Government & State Government. Some of Examples are as follows :
Central Govt Scheme for Village Development :
- Adarsh Gram Yojna
- Cooperative Development Scheme
- Drought Development Programme
- Jawahar Gram Samraddhi Yojna
- Annapoorna Yojna
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna
- Swajal Dhaara Yojna
- Rajiv Gandhi Village Electrification Scheme
- Kastoorba Gandhi Shiksha Yojna
- Mid Day Meal Programme
- Indira Awas Yojna
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna
- Also focus on the latest Schemes run by NDA Government like Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojna, IWMP etc. State
Government Schemes for Village Development :
- Kisaan Pension Yojna
- Kisaan Rath Yojna
- Ambedkar Urja Kirshi Sudhar Yojna
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna
- Sanjeevani Parivahan Yojna
- Adarsh Nagar Yojna
- Vande Mataram Yojna
- Priyadarshini Yojna
- Shudha Payjal Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment).
- Pension Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment).
- Pradhanmantri Awas Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment).
- Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojna (Run by Present UP Goverment).
For more Information please visit – http://bor.up.nic.in/